- Yacht Name:
- HAPPY ME
- POWER YACHT
- Production year:
- 5 CABINS
- 7 CREW
11 GUESTS – 5 guest cabins – 7 CREW
On large sun deck:
- 4 exercise machines (treadmills and bikes)
- a large sofa and plenty of sunbeds
In the central section:
- fully retracting roof, sliding glass doors and ceiling heaters
- pop-up television
- Foredeck sunbathing area features a 6-person Jacuzzi, 2 tables which can be raised and lowered, sun pads with moveable headrests and a retractable bimini for shade
On upper deck
- sky lounge & karaoke machine, complemented by a disco setup, featuring laser lights
- self-levelling pool/billiards table and the football table on the aft deck
- dedicated massage room
On main deck:
- main salon, featuring silk artworks created from millions of individual hand stitches
- The formal dining table seats 10 and is situated forward in the main salon.
- The Full beam master suite includes an office and 2 generous dressing rooms. The bathroom has his and hers heads (with additional bidet) and a large steam shower. The stunning marble floor is also heated. One of the special features of the master suite are the double windows on each side, allowing views of the water and the horizon.
On aft deck:
- A Table which seats 9 guests and in the entrance way are temperature controlled wine fridges.
On the lower guest deck:
- A further 8/9 guests can be accommodated in the 2 VIP queen double staterooms, a twin stateroom (with additional pullman berth) and a convertible stateroom (twin or double format for extra flexibility). All have heated marble en suites with showers. Lighting, temperature, TV, music and curtains in all guest areas are controlled with the onboard iPads.
- There is a huge selection of water sports toys onboard to keep all entertained. Getting on and off the tender and toys is made easy with the inflatable docking pontoon and there is a large swim platform with 2 umbrellas and a shower.
1X Magnificent full-beam master stateroom
2 x VIP queen double staterooms on the lower deck
1 x twin stateroom, with additional pullman berth
1 x convertible stateroom or double (can be twin or queen double configuration)
|Max Speed:||15 knots|
|Engines:||2 x MTU 12V2000M72|
|Cruise Speed:||11 knots|
|TENDER||1 x 12.1 m / 39’8 Techno hull Explorer 40 Tender with 2 x Yamaha 425 HP engines|
PRICE LIST 2021
- 210,000 EUR per week high season (July and August)
- 190,000 EUR per week low season
+ VAT (VAT depends on the country of navigation).