MAIORA 20S – HOPE I; “Born to be at the top of its class, she set a fashion with her refined lines, the perfect combination of classic and modern, the best of both styles.”
- Yacht Name:
- HOPE I
- MAIORA 20S
- Yacht Type:
- CREWED YACHT
- Production year:
- 2008 – REFIT 2016
- Yacht Name:
- NEW tender Williams 325 / 100 hp (2019) ; Seabob F5S (2017) ; donut x2 ; SUP x 2; wakeboard
Immaculate maintenance which gives appearance of completely new yacht!
- Engine service (MTU provided),
- New outside coushins,
- New mattresses (Hilton standards 5 stars from Bernarda),
- New courtains in the whole yacht,
- New HiFi system & Bose system,
- Smart TVs & new sound system in cabins,
- New satellite antenna KVH 6,
- New tapestry in the whole yacht,
- New chairs on the stern (Dedon),
- New fenders,
- New teak table on flybridge,
- New icemaker,
- New routers for the Internet with the outdoor antenna for better reception…
EXTRA EQUIPMENT: NEW tender Williams 325 / 100 hp (2019) ; Seabob F5S (2017) ; donut x2 ; SUP x 2; wakeboard, snorkeling equipment.
NONE. The yacht is crewed; captain & hostess
Croatian Tourist tax: 10kn per person per day (1.35 EUR)
APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) – from 5.040,00 EUR to 6.300,00 EUR per week
The charter fee generally only covers the hire of the yacht and crew, while all other expenses (Croatian tourist tax, requested supplies, port, mooring and other legal charges and fees, diesel and fuel, crew gratuities, extras that depend on guest particular request for services, itinerary, food, beverages etc) are charged extra in addition to the charter fee. These additional expenses are covered by the Advance Provisioning Allowance – APA. The APA is usually equivalent to 30% of the total charter fee, but may be 35% in some cases (if the yacht burns a lot of fuel or if you intend to do more than 4 hours of cruising per day). The Captain will keep an accurate record of spending and at the end of the charter guest will be refunded or asked to pay the difference if additional operating costs are incurred.
Adriatic Sailing is an authorised user of the MYBA E-contract.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE: Service of 2 crew members; captain & hostess, bed linen, towels, TV, CD player, WiFi (WIFI incl. in the price during cruising in Croatia, upon request extra out of Croatia)
|HOME PORT||DESTINATION||DISTANCE(nautical miles)||RELOCATION FEE (in EUROS)|