- Yacht Name:
- 6 CABINS
- 3 CREW
On the covered back deck, you will enjoy dining at the big table and chill out in the shade on a large sofa. The front deck stands out with shower and mattresses for sunbathing. 6 air-conditioned cabins with en suite bathrooms have small lockers and bedside tables. Gulet SAN can accommodate 12 adults and 2 children. Lots of spaces provide entertainment with a radio / CD player, TV, iPod and Wi-Fi connection and games. For the active sportspersons there are kayaks, water skiing and equipment for fishing and diving.
CHECK-IN: Saturday from 17:00
Base port in Split: available port/marina in centre
CHECK-OUT: Saturday till 09:00
Base port in Dubrovnik: Slano, Zaton, Gruz or ACI
PRICES IN EURO PER WEEK PER BOAT, VAT INCLUDED:
10.04. – 29.05. – 10.500 EUR
29.05. – 26.06. – 11.500 EUR
26.06. – 28.08. – 12.900 EUR
28.08. – 25.09. – 11.500 EUR
25.09. – 16.10. – 10.500 EUR
- Yacht category: Gulets
- Destination: Croatia
- Base: Trogir
- Yacht type: Gulets
- Length overall: 22 m
- Beam: 6 m
- Draft: 1.9 m
- Guest Cabins: 6
- Guests number: 12+2
- Berths: 12+2
- Showers/toilets: 6
- Engine: 280 HP Caterpillar
- Cruising Speed: 10
- Fuel tank: 2000 L
- Water tank: 5000 l
- Year built: 1998/refit 2010
- Superstructure: mahogany
- Cabin floor: Mahogany
- Saloon floor: Mahogany
- Sun deck floor: teak
- Crew cabins: yes
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
THE ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: accommodation on board, 3 crew members, personal injury insurance for all guests (while on board), bed linen (1X change during the week), towels (2X change during the week), fuel for 4 hours cruising a day, air-conditioning for 8 hours per day, use of tender for transfers to the shore (until midnight), cleaning of cabins every day.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
THE ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: food, drinks and beverages, port fees (average week expense is up to 1000 EUR, to be paid in cash on boat), private marinas, more than 4 hours of cruising per day (extra hour 60 EUR), private marinas, embark and disembark out of base port, tourist tax (1,5 EUR per person per day), more than 12 hours of air conditioning per day (extra hour 20 EUR), one way to/from Dubrovnik 500 EUR (in case of empty-leg), entrance in National Parks, extra use of tender, tips for the crew, use of tender for water sports: water ski (60 EUR/h), jet ski (120 EUR/h, jet ski will be on boat only on request, please request at least 6 weeks ahead) / payable in cash onboard. We can arrange transfers to/from the boat, this is payable directly to drivers in cash.
OBLIGATORY ADDITIONAL COSTS:
1) Food, to be paid with second payment or in cash on boat
3) Ports/anchors, to be paid in cash on boat
4) Tourist tax (1,5 EUR/person/day) to be paid in cash on boat
1) FOOD OPTIONS:
– Half board (breakfast + lunch): 330 EUR per person per week.
– Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 450 EUR per person per week.
– Drinks/beverages are not included in food options and must be taken at the yacht bar
2) DRINKS/BEVERAGES OPTIONS:
- a) Drinks/beverages taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consummation, in cash on boat
- b) All inclusive option of Croatian alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and beverages (Croatian wines/beers/spirits, soft drinks, water, milk, tea, coffee): 180 EUR per person per week
- c) All inclusive option of non-alcoholic beverages: 100 EUR per person per week.
– If all-inclusive option is taken, please note it includes Croatian quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines or premium wines are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wines, gin, champagnes etc.), cocktails, natural juices from squeezed fruit are extra cost, if consumed.
- d) Drinks and beverages completely supplied by guests – corkage fee: 500 EUR per week.
3) PORTS/ANCHORS, to be paid in cash on the boat
Ports and anchorages have to be paid on spot in each port/anchorage (in cash), according to actual costs. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in the port each night, the gulet can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees.
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
– children till 3 years: free of charge
– children from 3-10 years: 50% discount
PAYMENT CONDITIONS: (only by bank transfer, no credit cards accepted)
– 50% ADVANCE payment – upon reservation.
– 50% BALANCE payment – at the latest 6 weeks before charter period.
– Land transfers are not included in prices. We can arrange transfers to/from the boat, this is payable directly to drivers in cash.