Adriatic Sailing yacht charter
OUR TEAM IS OUR STRONGEST ASSET AND LIKE THE YACHT CREW THEY ARE THE HEART OF EVERYTHING THAT WE DO
Adriatic Sailing presents biggest crewed catamaran fleet on the Adriatic coast. Three years in the row, 2015, 2016 & 2017 Croatian Chamber of Commerce, Croatian Ministry of Tourism and Croatian National Tourism Board awarded Adriatic Sailing among three best yacht charter companies in Croatia. For the charter season 2019 Adriatic Sailing offers brand new Lagoon 77 Adriatic Dragon, Lagoon 620 Adriatic Lion (2018), Lagoon 620 Adriatic Tiger (2018), Lagoon 620 Opal (2017), Lagoon 560 S2 Princess Seline (2016), offered as crewed yachts only, as well as 2 catamarans Lagoon 50 (2019). Among the mentioned catamarans, there are 4 well maintained catamarans ready for charter as bareboat, 8 monohulls and 9 mono fleet More 55 performance boats. For a daily rent you can charter the amazing Frauscher 1017 GT – Adriatic Falcon (2018), as well as Highfield 640 (2018). View the whole fleet here.
Likewise, we offer a carefully tailored charter management program for anyone interested in a safe investment and in sailing their own yacht.
Discover unique charter, various all-inclusive options, create your holiday experience with people who care! Our staff will welcome you at our base in marina Kaštela, Split, Croatia.
Be a part of our charter story!
Why SAIL WITH US?
Yachting is not just a yacht. Renting a yacht provides you with a sea of holiday possibilities. A yacht charter represents true freedom, and this is what we can offer extra:
– Mobile phones with Croatian SIM-cards for technical support on each yacht
– Our comfort package comprises final cleaning, bed sheets, towels, gas & snorkelling equipment. On catamarans beach towels are also included.
– Dinghy and outboard engine included in the offers of all our vessels at no extra charge
– Welcome package for our clients (refreshment: water, juice, seasonal fruit, beer & local wine)
– All our vessels are equipped with heating system (if necessary) as part of the standard equipment
– Options like one way charters to/from Split/Kastela and Dubrovnik
– Experienced skippers, hostesses & chefs upon request
– Option to rent an extra sails (gennakers & spinnakers) for higher performance sailing
– Rental of equipment like stand up paddles, kayaks, ice-makers…