LAST UPDATED: 30 OCTOBER 2020
We are Jadranska Jedrenja d.o.o. a Company registered in Croatia at Trade Court in Split with registration number 010078874.
VAT no: HR71723726754
Base capital 20.000,00 kn
totally deposited in cash
Member of board: Fabian Thylmann
Giro account no: 2402006-1100580493
at Erste & Steiermarkische Bank d.d.
Foreign currency account no:
at Erste & Steiermarkische Bank d.d.,
51.000, Rijeka, Jadranski trg 3a, Croatia
with our base registered as travel agency:
BASE KAŠTELA / SPLIT
Obala kralja Tomislava 10
, and we own and operate this website (‘Site’).
- We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is available at all times. However, we cannot guarantee that the Site or any individual function or feature of the Site will always be available and/or error free. In particular, the Site may be unavailable during periods when we are implementing upgrades to or carrying out essential maintenance on the Site.
- You are responsible for all access to the Site using your Internet connection, even if the access is by another person.
- The intellectual property rights in the Site and all of the text, pictures, videos and other content made available on it are owned by us and our licensors. You may not print or otherwise make copies of any such content without our express prior permission.
- We provide the Site on an ‘as is’ basis and make no representations as to the quality, completeness or accuracy of any content made available on the Site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
- – use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
– use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
– impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
– interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
– transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
– reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site;
– modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site. If you wish to reverse engineer any part of the Site to create an interoperable program you must contact us and we may provide interface data – subject to verification of your identity and other information;
– remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site;
– frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent;
– create a database by systematically downloading and storing Site content;
– use any manual or automatic device in any way to gather Site content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site without our express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of such materials solely in connection with each operator’s public online search service.
- We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific instances.The Site may provide links to other websites and online resources.
- We are not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites or resources. Your use of third party websites and resources is at your own risk.
- All information on the Site is subject to change without notice and without warranty.
- The Site may contain links to other websites or may frame material from other websites. Such material has been created by or for the respective owners of those websites and is not under our control. We have not undertaken to verify the truth or accuracy of any such material and make no representation or warranty with respect to any such content.
- The information and prices shown on the Site are updated from time to time and therefore may have changed by the time you come to book your charter or service. Although we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all such information and prices, errors do occasionally occur. Therefore, you must ensure all details of your booking (including price) at the time of booking. We can accept no liability for changes in such information and/or price.
- Please refer to our General Charter Terms and Conditions for further information on the terms governing bookings made through the Site.